.ORGANIC Eligibility Requirements
Not just anyone can be a .ORGANIC – proven verification of eligibility is required for this trusted designation.
Who may be eligible to register a .ORGANIC domain?
- Certified organic producers, farmers, distributors and the like
- Certified organic textile and skincare providers
- Organic restaurants and venues
- Certifiers in the organic community
- Publications, journalists and bloggers catering to the organic community and industry
- Non-profit, not-for-profit and trade associations that primarily serve and represent the organic community
After registration, but before your domain can go live on the internet, you will be required to go through the .ORGANIC Verification Process. This will include providing information and documentation to prove you meet the .ORGANIC registration requirements.
Please review the .ORGANIC Registration Policy and Acceptable Use Policy to the right, and all other registry policies for the .ORGANIC domain at .ORGANIC Registry Policies.